Even out the areas that are oily here, or dry there.
Combination skin is both oily and dry at the same time. It’s one of the most common skin problems and is most often associated with the T-zone, the area of the face comprised of the forehead, nose and chin.
If you have combination skin, use Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel combination skin products to balance and even your complexion by removing and controlling excess sebum in oily spots while gently removing impurities from areas that are dry – without worsening the condition. The efficacious natural extracts of the Witch Hazel plant make it a an ideal combination skin care product and gently free clogged pores, while nourishing, rejuvenating and soothing dry irritated areas of the skin that need it most.
Signs of Combination Skin:
- Oily T-zone, with cheeks and eye areas that range from normal to dry
- Oily skin along the chin, jaw line, and temples, but dry or normal elsewhere
- Medium-sized pores
- Overall complexion “appears” normal, but is too oily or dry in small areas
How To Use Dickinson’s Original
Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner:
- Wash & rinse your face as usual.
* Always wash your hands first to prevent transfer of bacteria to your face! *
- Moisten a cotton pad/ball and gently apply to your face or splash on directly from the bottle to remove soap residue and impurities.
- No need to rinse! Natural extracts condition your skin throughout the day or night.
The most important way to care for your skin is to protect it from the sun. Wear a wide-brimmed hat to block ultraviolet rays.
Witch Hazel, Nature’s
Little Power Plant
The ingredient that powers our products.