Step away from the “To-Do List” for some stress relief.
When you’re stressed out people can see it on your face. Not only does stress affect your mood, it also takes a toll on your skin. Stress makes your skin more sensitive and can cause acne, eczema, psoriasis and other skin problems. A little stress relief can go a long way for your skin. So take a deep breath, pace yourself, and get some stress relief from doing the things that you enjoy.
If you smoke, consult a doctor and quit. Smoking is just as bad for your skin as it is for your body. Stop smoking today!
- It makes your skin look older
- Decreases blood flow in the outer layers of your skin
- Depletes your skin of oxygen and nutrients
- Damages the collagen and elastin that gives your skin strength and flexibility
- Contributes to wrinkles due to repetitive lip pursing and eye squinting
Witch Hazel, Nature’s
Little Power Plant
The ingredient that powers our products.